THe farm stand
Visit our on-farm stand during open hours. We'll start the season with our Plant Sale, then open occasionally throughout the season, when we have produce to share. Season preview:
- Plant Sale, May 21st, 2023, noon-3p (Rain date: May 28th)
- Early offerings (potential): lettuce, rhubarb, radish, container plants
- July-Sept.: tomatoes, peppers, onions, eggplant, garlic, herb plants, + more
- Fall planting sale to replenish your garden, early August TBD
Open hours + menu will be sent via email + posted on Facebook.
You'll also be able to reserve items via our farm shop.
Plants + Produce
- Heirloom tomatoes (cherry, Roma, slicers)
- Sweet peppers (+ a few hot options)
- Cut flowers
- Herbs + herb plants
- Head lettuce
- Summer squash